Choc Chip Banana Protein Muffins
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup oil of choice (avocado, canola, coconut, etc)
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/4 cup flour (ideally whole wheat, but all-purpose flour works too)
- 1/2 cup SHDLCK vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Grease a 12-count muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, combine the bananas, cinnamon, vanilla, oil, egg, and brown sugar. Mix well.
- Add the flour, protein powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Stir the ingredients until just combined.
- Add the milk and mix until everything is combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter evenly into each spot in the muffin tin, filling almost completely. Bake for approximately 20 minutes, or until muffins are golden brown on top and a knife pulls out clean. Let cool for a few minutes in the pan, then remove from the pan and allow to finish cooling. Enjoy.
P - 3.2g
F - 6.1g
C - 24.3g