Protein Choc-Chip Oat Cookies
1 cup natural creamy peanut butter or almond butter
2 scoops SHDLCK vanilla protein powder
2/3 cup packed dark brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 large eggs
3/4 cup rolled oats
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
2/3 cup dark chocolate chips, dairy free if desired + Flakey sea salt for sprinkling on top.
- Combine Oats, baking soda and protein
- In a separate bowl, combine peanut butter, brown sugar, vanilla extract and eggs
- Pour dry mixture in with wet mixture and add dark choc chips.
- Roll mixture into round balls and place on baking paper at least 2cm apart from each other.
- Bake in over at 180 degrees for 9 minutes.
Calories 165 Protein 9g Fats 9g Carbs 11.4g
Be sure to tag @shdlck in your cooking!