Protein Nut Butter Cups
- 1/3 cup nut butter of your choice
- 200g dark choc chips
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 scoop Vanilla SHDLCK Protein Powder
- For the filling, mix together your nut butter, 1 tbsp coconut oil and SHSLCK Protein.
- For the chocolate shell, melt 200g of dark chocolate chips. You can add a 1 tbsp of coconut oil if you want to make the chocolate a bit softer to bite into.
- Fill a muffin paper in a muffin tray with a scoop of chocolate, flatten, and let cool in fridge for 10 min.
- Then add a spoon of peanut butter mixture, flatten, and top with remaining chocolate and cool.
- Top with a bit of flaky salt to be extra!
8.4g Protein 21g Carbs 14.3g Fat