SHDLCK Chocolate Protein Brownies
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 60g cocoa
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 40g SHDLCK Chocolate Protein powder
- 3 tbs chocolate chips dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius. Line baking paper onto deep tray.
- In a processer or similar, combine the bananas, apple sauce, protein powder and cocoa until combined.
- Put mixture onto baking paper – you do not have to spread the mixture to fit tray, just keep it in the middle and form a square.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips on top of the mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Makes 9 Squares